What is the En Masse Partner Program?
We are actively looking to build new, long-lasting and meaningful relationships with content creators and micro-communities through close collaboration and empowering opportunities.
Remind me again, what are the benefits to being a En Masse Partner?
The En Masse Partner program is designed for established content creators who are brand ambassadors for the game. They have priority support, receive perks and benefits from being participants in the program, and are given support to help grow their channels and communities through social media support on official channels—including in-game items and IRL swag.
What are the requirements for the En Masse Partner Program?
- Content creator on livestream or pre-recorded video platforms
- A history of En Masse content on the channel
- Community leadership and being a good role model
- An established community
- Great audience engagement
Minimum recommended requirements:
- Pre-recorded video content: 500 subscribers and En Masse content twice every month OR
- Live-steam content: 500 followers and 15 average concurrent viewers (sustained over time) and En Masse content three times every month
Thank you for your interest in the En Masse Partner Program!
For additional inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Here