En Masse is looking for a hungry and passionate Producer with console publishing experience who is adeptly familiar with what it takes to launch a game on Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
As the Console Producer at En Masse Entertainment, you will lead an exciting project to bring a highly-successful, world-class MMORPG to millions of players on consoles. You will drive the project by managing the tasks to get us to launch and spotting the road blocks before they happen.
If you are a confident leader who gets along with a diverse group of people, has a track record of effective project management, loves to fix problems and untangle issues, then we have the job for you.
• Define the project requirements and product feature set
• Establish and maintain the project launch schedule
• Facilitate communication between the publisher, developer, and platform-holders
• Manage the QA and certification process through launch and in support of ongoing post-launch updates
• Work with the platform-holders to define the marketing strategy and promotional support surrounding launch of the product
• Devise the post-launch live service strategy, including the build QA and deployment schedule, live event planning, store update schedule, and monetization strategy
• Manage the player communication strategy for the ongoing live service on consoles, including updates to the game’s website and social media channels, as well as direct interaction with the game’s community on the forums and in console-specific channels
• A passion for massively multiplayer online role-playing games
• Experience launching a game in a publishing role on consoles with an always-on/online multiplayer component and ongoing or regular live updates
• Familiar with the certification requirements on both Playstation 4 and Xbox One
• Experience working closely with a game/software developer to communicate feature requests, define build requirements, and coordinate product updates on console
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage a product with numerous stakeholders, some external
• Effectively communicate needs, priorities, and schedule
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization