We are looking for a QA Lead who loves games and has a keen eye for identifying and troubleshooting issues. As a member of the QA team, you will work closely with the game’s Product Management and CS teams with a focus on ensuring the player experience for a wide variety of games, websites, applications, and player-facing products.
- Evaluate needs per product and develop an initial and ongoing test plan customized for the product’s needs.
- Track, prioritize, and develop bug reports for stakeholders.
- Develop and train QA testers on best practices for bug reporting.
- Provide knowledge and feedback to teams on product assessment.
- Work closely with developers, product managers, marketing, and other teams.
Assist other QA members on projects as needed.
- Experience creating/implementing software test plans, case and metrics.
Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Good understanding of QA best practices with respect to software development and build management.
- Very organized and thoughtful about the process of testing and delivering testing results.
- Passion to dig into the technical details of why a feature is not working.
- Confidence in recommending how to improve the QA and continuous improvement processes.
- Strong advocacy for the product and the players who use it.
- Quick learner in newly assigned test areas.
- Working knowledge of: QA methodologies, terminology, and tools; multiple computer hardware platforms and configurations; Windows and console.
- 4+ years of game development and test experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in QA game testing, technical support, or product development on multi-media software, mobile games, console games, or demonstrated ability to perform accurate and detailed work in an equivalent area.
- Experience with a wide variety of bug database software, JIRA is a huge plus.
- Experience with multiple video game testing platforms (PC, Mobile, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox360).
- Bilingual English/Korean is a huge plus!
Only submissions including a cover letter will be considered.