En Masse Entertainment is seeking a Product Manager to own and drive our products to success. We’re a growing company of passionate gamers who love to come to “work.” We offer excellent service to our customers and each other. We’re looking for someone decisive, who can offer solutions, and isn’t afraid to experiment. We need innovators who have learned from their past and have new ideas for the future.
Own your role!
You will be the owner of your product. Create the go-to-market plan based on the product’s strategic framework. Drive public voice and messaging through PR, social media, and community efforts. Lead the construction of a CRM plan that delights customers with data driven communication that anticipates their potential needs. Guide the development of creative elements to help distinguish En Masse Entertainment products from the competition.
Make things happen!
Develop and execute strategic marketing plans from the ground up. Review positioning framework, value proposition, and key marketing tactics. Drive the definition of target audiences, forecasts, and SWOT analysis.
Put the players first!
Sustain user engagement for products post launch. Work closely with production and development teams to articulate a content strategy that delivers on consumer demands. Collaborate with other teams to deliver best-in-class service to gamers playing En Masse games.
Play well with others!
Motivate partners and agencies to perform at their highest levels in support of product launches and life-cycle management. Be a visible and approachable leader that inspires the best in others.
• Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a de-centralized org and has a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously; experience working with international organizations is a strong plus.
• Robust understanding of advertising within the digital ecosystem, ideally with specific expertise in online gaming.
• Extensive digital sales experience.
• Experience with managing an ongoing online service keeping retention high and churn low.
• Solid project management, marketing and strategy experience.
• Strong interpersonal and management skills with the ability to lead interdepartmental teams and influence internal and external clients across the globe.
• 3-5 years of marketing-related experience within the media industry (media company, agency, client-side, sales organization, etc.) with at least 2-3 years directly related to gaming (PC, console, handheld, mobile).
• BA degree preferred
Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing exciting work and developing a culture that's great for everyone. We offer a fun work environment as part of our efforts to keep us a motivating, healthy, and productive company. We also offer an extensive benefits package including insurance coverage for you and yours (partner, spouse, dependents), free public transportation passes, free snacks, and 401K. Join our "no drama," loyal, and playful team.
Only applications with cover letters will be considered.