We are seeking a strategic leader with game industry experience who will bring their passion for excellence to our organization. You will join the leadership team where you will advise on organizational strategy, implement programs to encourage professional development, and devise a strategy around increasing morale and employee retention.
This role requires someone with a keen eye who can quickly diagnose problems and offer solutions. You have a hands-on attitude with the capability of providing high-level strategic coaching as an advisor.
Human Resources - Responsible for senior-level decision making around day-to-day management and the strategic direction of the organization.
- Develop and execute company-wide HR initiatives, programs, and practices which align to our values and cultivate our culture.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan; manage costs to budget.
- Coordinate recruitment of talent who add value to the company.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Provide day-to-day advice to team leads on all human resource issues: management of staff, team strategy, personal matters, etc.
- Review the compensation program to ensure it is competitive and work with team leads to make recommendations for pay increases; implement any increases and promotions.
- Develop and implement an effective and efficient performance review system.
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, actual budget comparison, employee satisfaction survey, etc.
- Coordinate and provide day-to-day administrative/strategic HR and office functions: payroll, payroll taxes, benefits, employee relations, HR budget, policy, company events/gifts, meetings, visitors, travels, relocation, vacation, corporate housing, overall office management, furniture/equipment/supplies, insurance, breakroom, collaboration events with related companies/vendors, HR/Office related vendor relationship, building management, emergency plan, open enrollment, 401(K) plan management, on-boarding, retention, termination, etc.
- Manage HR/Office team members.
Corporate Operations – Responsible for collaborating with executive team on executing a strategic plan for organizational structure and succession planning.
- Review and manage organizational development strategies and procedures and make recommendations for improvement.
- Advise executive and leadership teams on business planning and strategy for both the company and its related companies.
- Research and consult with outside professionals in relation to business operations, human resources, office management, business contracts, legal and financial compliance.
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments.
- Maintain legal and corporate documentation.
- Supervise the Finance team.
- 10+ years’ experience leading a human resource function in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organizational Development (or equivalent work experience). HR certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of all HR disciplines with an emphasis on change management, organizational design and organizational effectiveness.
- Proven success utilizing and implementing employee attraction, engagement, and retention strategies.
- Ability to excel in an ever-changing environment using an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Prior game industry experience strongly preferred.
- Adept at building open, trusting relationships with all employees; ability to maintain an approachable, open-door mindset.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively resolve issues and disputes.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing exciting work and maintaining a culture that works for everyone. Our culture of trust and transparency fosters collaboration at all levels. In return for giving us your best, we offer abundant benefits like a generous PTO/Open Vacation Plan, free health benefits to all our employees, transportation passes, a kitchen stocked full of snacks, and more.
Only submissions including a cover letter will be considered.