En Masse Entertainment is looking for a passionate and creative marketing star to join our video game publishing company and help take our brand to new heights. Thrive in a challenging, creative environment and grow with a strong, supportive, and collaborative team who are committed to excellence at every level.
As our Marketing Director, you will work closely with leadership and the Marketing team, accountable for delivering world-class results while meeting the growing demands of En Masse’s product portfolio and the increasingly competitive market. This role will focus on building En Masse brands, go-to-market strategic implementation and ongoing business growth. Leverage Communication, Live Operations and external partners to achieve the mission of offering epic user experience to our players.
Make things happen! Develop and execute strategic marketing plans from the ground up. Review positioning framework, value proposition, and key marketing tactics. Drive the definition of target audiences, forecasts, and SWOT analysis. Make En Masse Entertainment a household name.
Be a company leader! Create the go-to-market plan based on the product’s strategic framework. Drive public voice and messaging through PR, social media, and community efforts. Lead the construction of a CRM plan that delights customers with data driven communication that anticipates their potential needs. Guide the development of all creative elements to help distinguish En Masse Entertainment products from the competition.
Put the players first! Create excitement and sustain user engagement for products post launch. Work closely with production and development teams to articulate a content strategy that delivers on consumer demands. Collaborate with other teams to deliver best-in-class service to gamers playing En Masse games.
Play well with others! Motivate partners and agencies to perform at their highest levels in support of product launches and lifecycle management. Be a visible and approachable leader that inspires the best in others.
- Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a de-centralized org and has a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously; experience working with international organizations is a strong plus.
- Robust understanding of advertising within the digital eco-system, ideally with specific expertise in online gaming.
- Extensive digital sales experience.
- Experience with managing an ongoing online service keeping retention high and churn low.
- Solid project management, marketing and strategy experience.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills with the ability to lead interdepartmental teams and influence internal and external clients across the globe.
- 7-10 years of marketing-related experience within the media industry (media company, agency, client-side, sales organization, etc.) with at least 3-5 years directly related to gaming (PC, console, handheld, mobile).
Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing exciting work and developing a culture that's great for everyone. We offer a fun work environment as part of our efforts to keep us a motivating, healthy, and productive company. We also offer an extensive benefits package including insurance coverage for you and yours (partner, spouse, dependents), free public transportation passes, heavily subsidized parking, free snacks, open vacation time, and 401k. Come join our dedicated team who live up to our values and love our roles!